The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is using technology for bringing further transparency in its operations with the development of procurement portal, automation of depot operations (DOS) to transform food supply management system, adoption of electronic file system (e-file), online financial accounting system (FAP), installation of CCTVs across its facilities and implementation of online human resource management software.
FCI recruitment 2019: The Food Corporation of India has released the examination schedule for the first phase examination for junior engineers, stenographers, typist and assistant posts on the official website-fci.gov.in
According to the schedule released by the Food Corporation of India, the examination will be conducted from May 31 to June 3, 2019 in four shifts everyday.
• Post: AG-III (General/Depot/Technical/Accounts), JE (Civil/EM), AG-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi)
• Examination dates: May 31, 2019/June 1, 2019/June 2, 2019/June 3, 2019
• The examination will be conducted in 4 shifts every day.
The above schedule is tentative and may change.
Issue of admit cards for FCI recruitment 2019:
• The candidates must note that the admit cards will be issued 15 days prior to the date of examination on the official website-fci.gov.in
• Candidates who are not able to generate their call letters online for Phase-I should register their grievances at the official website-, at least a week before the examination date.
• The Phase I examination will consist of English language, Reasoning ability and Numerical Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 100 and the total time duration will be 60 minutes.
• Every question will carry one mark and for each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.