FCI recruitment 2019: The Food Corporation of India has released the examination schedule for the first phase examination for junior engineers, stenographers, typist and assistant posts on the official website-fci.gov.in
According to the schedule released by the Food Corporation of India, the examination will be conducted from May 31 to June 3, 2019 in four shifts everyday.
• Post: AG-III (General/Depot/Technical/Accounts), JE (Civil/EM), AG-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi)
• Examination dates: May 31, 2019/June 1, 2019/June 2, 2019/June 3, 2019
• The examination will be conducted in 4 shifts every day.
The above schedule is tentative and may change.
Issue of admit cards for FCI recruitment 2019:
• The candidates must note that the admit cards will be issued 15 days prior to the date of examination on the official website-fci.gov.in
• Candidates who are not able to generate their call letters online for Phase-I should register their grievances at the official website-, at least a week before the examination date.
• The Phase I examination will consist of English language, Reasoning ability and Numerical Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 100 and the total time duration will be 60 minutes.
• Every question will carry one mark and for each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.