FCI recruitment 2019: Food Corporation of India has released an official notification inviting applications for 4,103 vacant posts in junior engineers, stenographers and other posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by March 25, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: February 23, 2019
• Online application ends: March 25, 2019
• Date of Online Test: Tentatively in the month of March/April/May, 2019.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates will be exempted from paying fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online test.
• The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
• The Phase I examination will consist of English language, Reasoning ability and Numerical aptitude.
• Interested candidates should check the detailed notification for academic qualification since they differ for every post.
• The candidates should check the official notification for the upper age limit.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by March 25, 2019.
• The guidelines or scanning and uploading of documents is given on the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.