FCI recruitment 2019: The application process for 4,103 vacant posts for the Food Corporation of India will end tomorrow. The online applications have been invited for Junior Engineers, Stenographer, Typist and other posts. The interested candidates should apply online for the above posts till March 25, 2019.
• Online application starts: February 28, 2019
• Online application ends: March 25, 2019
• Date of Online Test: Tentatively in the month of March/April/May 2019.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 500
• SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
• Interested candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test that will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II examinations.
• The Phase I examination will consist of English language, Reasoning ability and Numerical Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 100 and the total time duration will be 60 minutes.
• All the candidates should check the official notification for academic qualification as they are different for every post.
• The age limit differs for every post. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website till March 25, 2019.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.