DU UG admissions 2019: Delhi University has declared the fourth cut off list 2019. The candidates can check their results from the official website-www.du.ac.in
The cut off has been released for various undergraduate courses.
How to check fourth cut off list for UG courses 2019-20:
The candidates can check their cut off by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.du.ac.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Fourth cut off list 2019”
• On the page that opens, click on the link you want to check.
• The list will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the cutoff and download for future reference.
The candidates can check their list by clicking on the direct link here:
For details in regard to variation in cut off percentage, the candidates are advised to contact the respective colleges on Monday, July 15, 2019. The eligible candidates who meet the requirements notified in the fourth admission cut off list are further advised to complete the admission formalities in the colleges concerned in the stipulated time, as notified earlier on the university website.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.