DSSSB recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of LDC, Steno, Legal Assistant and Others. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website before 5 March 2019.
The total number of posts is 204.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: March 5, 2019
• Lower Division Clerk: 27 posts
• Stenographer Gr-II: 6 posts
• Jr. Lab Assistant: 7 posts
• Legal Assistant: 5 posts
• Scientific Assistant: 1 posts
• Jr. Environmental Engineer: 48 posts
• Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer: 110 posts
• Interested candidates should check the official notification here for information about the academic qualification.
• General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 10
• Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disability & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be made through One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test
• Negative Marking of candidates will be applicable. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
• Minimum qualifying marks:
• General: 40 percent
• OBC (Delhi): 35 percent
• SC/ST/PH(PwD): 30 percent
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.