DRDO NPOL recruitment: Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory, Kochi has released an official notification inviting applications for Trade Apprentice Posts. The walk-in interview for the various posts will be conducted on March 14, 2019.
• Fitter: 5 posts
• Turner: 2 posts
• Machinist: 3 posts
• Draughtsman: 8 posts
• Electronic Mechanic: 3 posts
• Electrician: 2 posts
• Instrument Mechanic: 2 posts
• Welder(Gas& Electric): 2 posts
• COPA: 2 posts
• Library Assistant: 1 post
Walk in Interview:
• According to the official notification, “Interested candidates may report between 09.00 AM and 10.00 AM on March 14 for Walk-in-Interview at DROMI, NPOL with all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it, along with one self-attested copy of each certificate/testimonials.”
• The candidates will not be given any TA/DA for any stage of the selection process.
• The candidates can check the advertisement details at apprenticeship.gov.in
• The candidates may also forward application form in PDF format through email ID [email protected] by March 11, 2019
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.