Delhi CET 2019: The online application form for Delhi CET 2019 has been released online. All the candidates can fill their forms and submit the forms from the official website. The candidates can fill the forms latest by April 30, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: April 1, 2019
• Online application ends: April 30, 2019
• Interested candidates should pay application fee of Rs 400+bank charges.
• The online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
• The test will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and will carry 600 marks.
• Each question carries 4 marks and one negative mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
• The language of the question papers for the entrance test shall be in English and Hindi.
Time table for CET 2019:
• Test 1 will be conducted on June 9, 2019 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
• Test 2 will be conducted on June 8, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Test 3 will be conducted on June 9, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Test 4 will be conducted on June 8, 2019 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-cetdelhi.nic.in
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.