For other cancers, such as lung, liver, endometrial, colon, and breast cancer, a 3-11 per cent lower risk was observed.
CTET July 2019 exam: Today is the last date to apply for the CTET form correction window. According to the official website-ctet.nic.in, the last date for form correction window has been extended till April 7, 2019.
The CTET July 2019 exam will be conducted on July 7, 2019 and the last date for online registration was March 14, 2019. The test will be conducted in twenty languages in 97 cities all over the country.
• Paper 1: The examination will be conducted in morning session from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm.
• Paper 2: The examination will be conducted in evening session from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
Structure of CTET
• Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on July 7, 2019. There will be two papers of CTET. Paper 1 will be conducted for candidates who want to teach for classes I to V and Paper 2 will be for candidates who intend to teach for classes VI to VIII.
• There will be Multiple Choice Questions with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate.
• There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
• The paper will consist of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
• The paper will consist of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and II, Mathematics and Science (for mathematics and science teacher) or Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.