He further spoke about the need to attract young students toward science to strengthen the scientific acumen in the coming generation.
CSIR UGC NET 2018: The last date for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET 2018 has been extended. The candidates can now register online on official website-csirhrdg.res.in till 17 October 2018.
The candidates should note that the registration was to end on 15 October 2018 but has been extended to 17 October 2018.
CSIR UGC NET 2018: Dates to remember
• Last date to register online: October 17, 2018
• CSIR UGC NET examination: December 16, 2018
• General category: Rs 1000
• OBC: Rs 500
• SC/ST/PwD: Rs 250
Steps to apply for CSIR UGC NET December 2018
• Visit the official website of CSIR – csirhrdg.res.in
• Next, click on ‘Apply Online’ given under the heading ‘Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS December 2018’
• Next, register yourself and then login to your profile and fill your application form and then pay application fee
• Finally, download the confirmation page. Take a printout for future reference.
The CSIR UGC NET December 2018 will be organised in two sessions:
• Morning session:
• The morning session will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon.
1. Life Sciences
2. Physical Sciences
• The afternoon session will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm.
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Mathematical Sciences
3. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
For more information, candidates can check the official notification here.