CPCB recruitment 2019: The Central Pollution Control Board has released a notification for inviting candidates for Research Associates, Scientist-B, Senior Research Fellows and other posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-cpcb.nic.in
• Research Associates (RAs): 10 posts
• Scientist-B: 3 posts
• Senior Research Fellows: 7 posts
Date of interview:
• Research Associates (RAs): February 13, 2019
• Scientist-B: February 13, 2019
• Senior Research Fellows: February 14, 2019
• Research Associates (RAs): The candidate should not be more than 40 years.
• Scientist-B: The candidate should not be more than 45 years.
• Senior Research Fellows: The candidate should not be more than 32 years.
• Interested candidates should check the official notification for academic qualification as they differ for every post.
Venue of Interview:
• The eligible /qualified candidates can attend the walk-in interview at Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Near Karkardooma Court, De.lhi110032. While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit the application form ( as per format) along with self-attested one set photocopies of all degree/ Academic Qualification certificates at the time of interview.
• Candidates are advised to reach the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.