Chhattisgarh Police, New Raipur, has released Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 notification for the year 2018 to fill 655 vacancies in the force.
The notification is available on the official website, cgpolice.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh police aims to hire candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI), Subedar and Platoon Commander. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, physical fitness test and interview.
Candidates should note that the last date to apply for the recruitment is 16 September 2018.
Steps to apply for the recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the official website http://cgpolice.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on Recruitment
Step 3: Click on Online Application Form
Step 4: Follow the application process, pay the application fee. Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Number of posts available:
1. Number of posts for Sub Inspector: 381
2. Number of posts for SI (Special Branch): 37
3. Number of posts for SI (Fingerprint): 8
4. Number of posts for SI (Document under Question): 2
5. Number of posts for SI (Computer): 11
6. Number of posts for SI (Telecommunications): 7
7. Number of posts for Subedar: 25
8. Number of posts for Platoon Commander: 184
The fees for Unreserved or OBC Category is Rs. 400 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200.
Age limit: Applicants must be in the age bracket of 18 to 28 years as of January 1, 2018.
Pay scale: Selected candidates will receive a monthly pay of Rs. 35,400.