CDS (I) examination: The online registration for Combined Defence Services 2019 (CDS I) will conclude on November 26, 2018.
Interested candidates who have not applied online should apply before November 26, 2018 at upsconline.nic.in The examination will be conducted on February 3, 2019.
The application process would include a written examination which will be followed by the interview process. A total of 417 vacancies will be filled by CDS 2019.
Dates to remember:
· Last date to apply: November 26, 2018
· The online application can be rejected from December 3, 2018 to December 10, 2018.
· Examination: February 3, 2019
· For information about the educational qualification, the candidates should check the official notification.
How to apply:
· Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-upsconline.nic.in
· General and OBC candidates: Rs 200
· SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
· The admit card will be issued to the candidates three weeks before the examination.
· For more information, the candidates can check the official notification here.
· There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.