CAT 2019: The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode will end the online application process for Common Admission Test 2019. All the candidates should apply online by September 18 on the official website-iimcat.ac.in.
The CAT 2019 examination will be conducted on November 24, 2019 and will be conducted in centres spread across around 156 test cities. The CAT 2019 results are likely be declared by the second week of January 2020.
Dates to remember:
• Online application ends: September 18, 2019
• Download for admit cards: October 23, 2019
• CAT examination: November 24, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1900
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs 950
• Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA and 45 percent of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
CAT 2019: Selection Procedure
• The candidates should note that after the examination, the shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on the criteria selected by IIMs.
• The selection process may include Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-iimcat.ac.in from August 7, 2019 till September 18, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.