CAT 2019: The Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode has released the official notification for the Common Admission Test 2019. The candidates can check the official notification and other important information on the official website-iimcat.ac.in
The online applications will begin from August 7, 2019 and will end on September 18, 2019. The CAT 2019 examination will be conducted on November 24, 2019. CAT will be conducted in centres spread across around 156 test cities. The CAT 2019 results are likely be declared by the second week of January 2020.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: August 7, 2019
• Online application ends: September 18, 2019
• Download for admit cards: October 23, 2019
• CAT examination: November 24, 2019
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 1900
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs 950
• Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and 45 percent of SC/ST/PwD candidates.
CAT 2019: Selection Procedure
• The candidates should note that after the examination, the shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on the IIMs own criteria.
• The selection process may include Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-iimcat.ac.in from August 7, 2019 till September 18, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.