BSNL recruitment 2019: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released an official notification inviting candidates for Management Trainee posts. Candidates can apply on the official website-www.bsnl.co.in before January 26, 2019. Out of 300 vacancies, 150 posts will be filled by external candidates.
The vacancy division is as follows:
• OBC candidates: 40 posts
• ST candidates: 11 posts
• SC candidates: 23 posts
• OC candidates: 76 posts
• Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
• However, candidates will get age relaxation as per Government norms.
• Interested candidates should have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks.
• MBA or M.Tech from a recognized Indian University.
• Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of On-line Assessment Process, Document Verification, Group Discussion & Interview.
• OC/OBC candidates: Rs 2200
• SC/ST candidates: Rs 1100
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bsnl.co.in
• Interested candidates should check the official notification here for more information.