BPSC PT Recruitment: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the 64th Combined Competitive Preliminary examination 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to appear for the examination may log on to the BPSC official website- http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Candidates should note that BPSC PT registration date has been extended. The date for registration earlier was August 20, now has been extended to August 30.
Candidates can now register till August 30, 2018 now.
The examination date or the admit cards have not been yet announced by the BPSC so far.
The Bihar Public Service Commission has revised vacancies from 1,181 to 1,395 for various posts under Bihar State Government which includes:
• 571 posts for Revenue Officer
• 223 posts for Supply Inspector
• 122 posts for Block Welfare Officer
• 75 posts for Block Minority Welfare Officer
• 53 posts for Labour Enforcement Officer
• 40 posts for Bihar Police Service
• 133 posts for Block Panchayat Officer
• 7 post for Municipal Executive Officer
• 171 posts for several others
To apply for the above posts, candidates should be a graduate or have an equivalent degree from a recognized university. The minimum age for the candidate to apply is 20 years.
The selected candidates will get salary for various posts is Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-.
Candidates should note that they will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Candidates who have successfully completed the above process will be shortlisted for the BPSC PT 2018.