Bombay High Court recruitment 2019: Bombay High Court has released an official notification for the recruitment of Clerk posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-bombayhighcourt.nic.in
The total number of vacant posts is 128 posts and the candidates should apply online till August 17, 2019. The recruitment is for Nagpur bench.
Date to remember:
• Last date to apply online: August 17, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 38 year old.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Interested candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 100.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of screening/written test.
• The exam will consist of objective type with multiple-choice questions and will be conducted for one hour. The maximum marks will be 90.
• The candidates who qualify the screening test will be called for English Typing Test of 20 marks.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates apply online on the official website-bombayhighcourt.nic.in by August 17, 2019.
• Before starting to fill the online application, the candidate must have his/her latest passport size photograph and signature, duly scanned in such a manner that size of each file should not exceed 40 KB and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.