BHEL recruitment 2018: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for the posts of Technician Apprentices.
Interested candidates should apply for the above posts latest by October 31, 2018 on the official website: www.bhel.com
• The total number of vacancies is 320.
The candidates should have a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Mechanical engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics engineering/Civil engineering in the year 2016/2017/2018 from any recognised university.
• General candidates: Age should not exceed 27 years.
• OBC candidates: 18-30 years.
• SC/ST candidates: 18 to 32 years.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
• Candidates should visit the official website of BHEL: www.bhel.com, for more information.
The interested candidates should send the application to the following address:
• On the envelope, “Application for the post of Technician Apprentice”.
Send it to:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Mysuru Road, Bengaluru – 560026
• Candidates can also E-mail to [email protected]