BARC releases Scientific Officer (OCES/DGFS) admit cards at barconlineexam.in, steps to download here
The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website-www.barconlineexam.in
BARC recruitment 2019: Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-recruit.barc.gov.in
BARC recruitment 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released an official notification for inviting applications for Clerk and Stenographer posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-recruit.barc.gov.in
The last date to apply online is February 25, 2019.
• Upper Division Clerk: 47 posts
• Stenographer Grade-III: 13 posts
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 100
• SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application fee.
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age.
• However, SC/ST/OBC category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• The selection of the candidates will consist of 2 tests-
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of an objective test consisting of General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic).
• The level-II examination will differ for both posts.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-recruit.barc.gov.in
• Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification.