APSLPRB examinations: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the admit card for written examination for the post of SCTs PCS civil and AR (Men and Women) and APSP (Men), Warder (Men and Women) and firemen.
The candidates can download the admit cards from the official website-slprb.ap.gov.in. The candidates will be able to download their admit cards using their registration number and date of birth.
How to download Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board admit cards:
The candidates should follow the steps below to download their admit cards:
• Visit the official website-slprb.ap.gov.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Download the final written test hall tickets”
• On the page that opens, enter your details like registration number, date of birth and click on submit.
• The admit cards will appear on the screen.
• Download and save for future reference.
The written examination will be conducted on March 17, 2019.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination of 3 hours duration for 100 marks.
• The total number of questions will be 200.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.