APSC recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the recruitment of Child Development Project Officer posts. The interested candidates should apply online on the official website-apsc.nic.in by September 9, 2019.
The total number of vacant posts is 73. According to the official website, the last date of receiving duly filled up application form is September 9, 2019. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written test / Viva-voce interview.
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 21 to 38 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 250.
• SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs 150.
• Interested candidates should have graduation in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should download the online application form from the website, fill it properly, attach necessary documents and send the filled application form to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written test / Viva-voce interview.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.