APPSC recruitment: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Forest Beat Officer and Assistant Beat Officer posts. All the interested candidates should apply online on the official website by March 27, 2019. The online application process will start from March 5, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: March 5, 2019
• Online application ends: March 27, 2019
• Payment of fee: March 26, 2019
• Online screening test: held in the month of August 2019.
• Forest Beat Officer: 330 posts
• Assistant Beat Officer: 100 posts
• Interested candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 330
• SC/ST/PwD category candidates: Rs 80
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of off-line screening test and on-line main examination.
• The candidates should check the detailed notification for academic qualifications.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates will have to apply on the official website-psc.ap.gov.in
• For detailed information, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.