Anna University Under Graduate revaluation results 2018: Anna University has announced the revaluation results of the under-graduate examination. The under-graduate exams were conducted between April and May 2018 and the results of the examination was declared in July this year.
How to check Anna University Results 2018:
• Go to the Anna University result portal, http://coe1.annauniv.edu/home/
• Next, click on the link which says, ‘Revaluation Result Published for April / May 2018 ( Except U.G Part Time)’
• When you will be directed to a new page, enter your registration number and Date of Birth to log in to your profile.
• Now, click on the result tab.
• Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
ABOUT ANNA UNIVERSITY: Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 under the Government of Tamil Nadu through Tamil Nadu Act 30 of 1978. The current name “Anna University” was adopted in 1982.
In 2001, under the Anna University Amendment Act of 2001, the university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.