Andhra University UG/PG results 2019: The Andhra University has declared the undergraduate and postgraduate exam results. The candidates can check their results from the official website- andrauniversity.edu.in.
The students will require their roll number or their admit cards to check their results.
How to check Andhra University UG/PG results 2019:
The candidates can check their Andhra University UG/PG results 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Exam”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Results”
• On the page that opens, all the results will be displayed.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
The M Tech and B. Ed results were declared yesterday and 3 years LLB results were declared on May 31, 2019. Other results like M.A., M.S. and B. Sc were declared this week.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.