AIIMS MBBS results 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has declared the AIIMS MBBS results 2019. All the candidates, who have given the exam, can check their results from the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
The results have been released in the form of a PDF where the roll numbers of the candidates are specified. The academic programmes will start from August 1, 2019.
How to check AIIMS MBBS results 2019:
The candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS results 2019 by following the steps given here:
• Visit the official website-www.aiimsexams.org
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “List of candidates selected for online counseling through MBBS 2019”
• A PDF containing the list of roll numbers will open
• Check for the roll number and download for future reference.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam was held on May 25 and 26 across the country in two shifts from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Exam Pattern
• The Entrance Examination consisted of one paper of 200 Objective Type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.