According to fresh SOPs, admission, discharge and transfer of patients will be done manually till the server is restored.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct the AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam tomorrow. The examination will be conducted in two shifts on May 25 and 26, 2019. On the official website www.aiimsexams.org, AIIMS has released a notification, releasing a set of important instructions that should be followed by the candidates.
• The reporting time of the candidates is mentioned in the admit card. If any candidate, reports beyond the reporting time, it means they are late. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the entry closing time as mentioned in the admit card.
• The candidates can carry only three items-Admit card, any valid ORIGINAL Photo ID Proof and two recent passports sized photographs with white background, one of which should be pasted in the Admit Card as indicated.
• The candidates must note that the examination will be computer-based and therefore, they must familiarize with the examination through the mock test available at www.aiimsexams.org.
• The candidates should use the back of their admit card for the rough work. All the admit cards and rough sheets must be returned, and the form signed. Those who do not do so may not be evaluated.
• The differently abled candidates are requested to look out for signages and proceed directly for priority entry and completion of formalities. Staff wearing easily identifiable green/coloured jackets will facilitate and assist all such candidates.
For more information, the candidates should check the official advisory here.