AIIMS Basic registration 2019: The registration process for MBBS Basic registration 2019 will close today. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences had started the online application on November 30, 2018, and the last date to apply online at www.aiimsexams.org is January 14, 2019. The admit cards will be uploaded on the official website at May 15, 2019.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination will be conducted in both English and Hindi languages.
• All the Interested candidates who have passed / appearing / appeared in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme) or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and desirous of applying for MBBS course of AIIMS.
How to apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2019:
• Visit the official AIIMS website-www.aiimsexams.org
• On the homepage, click on the tab that says “Academic Courses”
• On the next page, click on the MBBS under the undergraduate course.
• Login from Applicant Login Zone to complete the next process. Print the registration form.
Important dates to remember:
• Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration: January 16, 2019
• Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website: May 15, 2019
• Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted: January 17-22, 2019
• Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019: January 25, 2019
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notice here.