Modes of communication and education have evolved with time. At different epochs, both students and parents have had their share of challenges regarding correct and effective ways to study to learn optimum and imbibe most effectively.
In today’s time, it is the technology that is playing an important part in the education of a child. Here we share with you five apps to make learning easier.
1. Enguru app: This app allows the user to learn the English language from 28 with a combination of lessons, conversations, games, videos, and live classes. It allows users to learn according to their industry. They have collaborated with different regional government schools to impart education through English to instil the habit of communication skills from the elementary level.
2. English Helper: English Helper helps in improving spoken English. It provides self-learning for bite size and live video classes with remotely located teachers. English Helper offers a few major programmes in India like RightToRead, where students are exposed to multi-sensory AI technology-based reading of English textbooks.
3. Byju’s: This App serves educational content mainly to school students from classes 4 to 12 (primary to higher secondary level education). It guides students for competitive examinations such as IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS as well as for international examinations such as GRE and GMAT.
4. Classplus: Classplus is a classroom management app that helps tutors to reduce time-consuming secondary activities such as creating quizzes, reviewing evaluations, and tracking attendance logs.
5. Hello English: This app helps in removing the barrier between English skills and job requirements. It teaches English from 23 vernacular languages with most being from India.