Haryana Health Department panel that was investigating the matter pertaining to allegations against Gurugram’s Fortis Hospital for overcharging the family of a seven-year-old girl, who died of dengue during last month, is likely to submit the report on Tuesday.

The state Health minister Anil Vij said that the three-member committee which was constituted to probe the matter, has complete its investigation and the report most likely to be submitted to them on Tuesday. He said that further action into the said matter would be taken only after going through the report. Sources from the department reveals that the probing committee has prepared 50-page report into Gurugram hospital episode.

It was 31 August, when a seven-year-old girl Adya was brought to Fortis Memorial Institute in Gurugram for treatment. The child suffering Dengue Shock Syndrome was admitted there for the next 14 days. On 14 September, an MRI of the child revealed extensive damage to the brain and the doctors gave up.

The parents were asked to arrange for a private ambulance since she was leaving against medical advice. She died soon after. The family footed a bill of Rs 16 lakh for the treatment.