Want to buy a car but don’t have the means to splurge? Opt for a used car this summer! Higher interest rates, slowing industrial output and moderate economic activity ahead of general elections scheduled for May have made new car dearer. Explore these platforms to purchase used cars:
1. Truebil: Truebil is India’s leading omni-channel platform for hassle free buying and selling of pre-owned cars. With 1000s of cars that are carefully handpicked and inspected, Truebil’s customers don’t only have ample choice but also the assurance of a detailed report of each car along with pictures that can help them make informed purchase decisions. It also offers end-to- end services on the entire buying/exchange process through easy loan and paper transfer.
2. Cars24: CARS24 makes selling a car an easy, fair and quick experience offering an efficient and reliable way to car owners to sell their cars at the best price.
3. Droom: Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, droom is India’s first mobile marketplace to buy and sell new and used automobiles.
4. CarDekho: CarDekho.com is India’s leading car search venture that helps users buy cars that are right for them. Its website and app carry rich automotive content such as expert reviews, detailed specs and prices, comparisons as well as videos and pictures of all car brands and models available in India.
5. Carwale: CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. They provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.