Follow Us:

Education mafia active in Uttar Pradesh: Deputy CM

Statesman News Service | Meerut |

Uttar Pradesh Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma has admitted that education mafia is active in the state that ensures students get good marks in exams and centres of their choice.

“We will not allow this to happen. We will ensure ‘nakal vihin’ exams for which enough measures are being taken,” he said.

Addressing the media during his visit here on Friday, Sharma, who is also the education minister, said that in order to provide students opportunities for quality research and access to the books of their choice, e-libraries would be established in the universities and colleges across the state along with research centres.

Besides, a portal would also be launched for the students so that they can upload their research work on it also anybody would be able to see the work of state’s researchers online and get benefitted by it.

The Deputy CM was here on a daylong visit to attend many programmes. In his interaction with the media, Sharma claimed that the BJP has fulfilled its promises in the six months of its rule in the state.

On Bundelkhand and Purvanchal expressways, Sharma said it would open up new windows of growth and development in the region.
Sharma said new syllabus for schools of state education board has been formulated under which 70 per cent curriculum will be from NCERT and remaining 30 per cent from UP education board syllabus, he said.