The registration for WBJEE 2019 counselling has started for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB).
Now, the candidates who appeared and qualified the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) need to get ready for the WBJEE 2019 counselling registration process.
For this, candidates need to register online at WBJEE 2019 counselling official website.
It can easily be done by following the below-mentioned steps:
– Log on to the official website wbjeeb.nic.in
– Click on the tab counselling registration and choice filling
– Click on the tab “New Registration”
– A new window will open and candidates have to fill the blank space with the asked information and the designated slot
– After filling all the details candidate need to make the online payment for the WBJEE counselling fee via debit/credit card/net banking.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of counselling letter/payment slip for the record.
Last date for WBJEE online counselling registration is June 29 and the window for choice filling and locking is June 30.
Candidates are advised to print a copy of the final locked choices. The printout will be required on the day of reporting.