The announcement marks NIIF’s first bilateral fund with the Centre, contributing 49 per cent of the target corpus and the remaining 51 per cent contributed by JBIC.
Ace gold player and Master Champion Tiger Woods is expecting to return to professional Golf in October after he revealed that he had undergone a knee surgery in the previous week.
The 43-year-old who ended his 11-year-old wait for a major in April stated that he had undergone surgery to get a minor cartilage damage repaired.
Woods is optimistic about participating in the PGA Tour’s new event scheduled in Japan named as the ZOZO Championship. The event will take place from 24-27 October.
Woods, who is just one win away from equalling Sam Snead’s 82 PGA Tour wins, has already undergone four knee operations prior to this one. He also has had been operated four times on his back.
De Vern Cooley, who performed his latest operation stated, “I expect Tiger to make a full recovery. We did what was needed and also examined the entire knee. There were no additional problems.”
After he won his fifth masters in April, Tiger Woods missed out on clinching the PGA Championship and Open.
Fans are hoping that Woods will make a winning comeback to professional Golf.
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) August 27, 2019