With the mercury rising, people often crave a drink when back from work or on a weekend to enjoy the moment. Here is a tastier way to help you squelch your worries with a non-alcoholic drink ‘Punch Mocktail’. Easy to make, you can serve this drink quick.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Note: All juices are ready made preserved juices available in tetra packs or paper cartons.
Rose syrup or Roohafza 4 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Litchi juice ¼ cup
Guava juice ¼ cup
Grapes juice ¼ cup
Orange juice ¼ cup
Pineapple juice ¼ cup
Soda water 1/2 cup (chilled)
Vanilla ice cream scoops 4 scoops
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
· In a pitcher mix the juices, fresh cream, 2 ice cream scoops and rose syrup. Refrigerate till serving time.
· At the time of serving add three to four cubes of ice and blend for a minute.
· Take two tall glasses and fill them 1/4th with chilled soda water.
· Pour the blended mixture in the glasses already having soda water and mix with a spoon.
· Put an ice cream scoop on the top and serve with a straw and a spoon immediately.
You can garnish the drink with a pineapple slice and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick.
This refreshing glass of mocktail sounds pretty nice. It will definitely do more than just quench your thirst — thanks to both, the sweetness of ice cream and the chilled sensation of juices. It is worth trying!