Born in the Land of Kings, Rajasthan, Naina Jain was a dreamer since childhood and wanted to carve a niche for herself. Her self-taught skill of pattern making and draping and endeavour to achieve the synthesis of popular and avant-garde aesthetics, enabled her to start her love affair with design.
Thus, began her journey to fame, successfully delivering bespoke designs to Indian market for the past 20 years. She found inspiration in her roots and strives to infuse classic traditional charm in her designs.
Her design aesthetic combines fashionable with organic details, and stands true to her commitment to revive, sustain and empower the Indian forms of art and textiles, thereby demonstrating a brand with a conscience.
Jain curates timeless pieced with the use of fine Indian fabrics and the country’s most talented craftspeople; she has sought to redefine age-old Indian traditions in the contemporary era, creating a style that is both rich in aesthetics and modern sophistication.
Each piece undergoes couture craftsmanship and experienced hand finishing until it arrives at an elegant perfection. Jain is synonymous to “Bandhani” the art technique of tie and dye.
The label creates a diverse range of sarees, kurtas, skirts, and gowns, giving the age-old bandhani craftsmanship, a modern twist fused with paradoxical textiles and shapes.
The label uses vibrant colours and ornate fabric, adding dimension to the label like no other. The “Naina Jain” brand has a neat and modern sensi-bility that is driven by a holistic vision of luxury, inspired by the old-world charm of India.
This ensembles are for the women who own a colourful wardrobe and boast of traditional attire; she who respects the values of the land and its rich cultural heritage.
1. This royal blue Benarasi Bandhani lehenga, on pure georgette, with an elaborate and intricate, hand embroidered gotta parti jaal work silk blouse will make you look like a million bucks.
2. A minimalistic, yet a truly classic piece, this coral red georgette Benarasi Bandhani lehenga, with gota edging, is sure to add finesse to one’s appearance.
3. This bright sunshine yellow Benarasi georgette lehenga, adorned with meenakari motifs, is sure to enhance your grace quotient. The hand embroidered zardozi blouse, complete with a Benarasi Bandhani saree, will exude a sense of royalty and dignity. The intricate saree, draped as a dupatta is enhanced with hand cut meenakari embroidered border as an edging.
4. A traditional Benarasi woven drape, on tussar with dainty zardozi and thread hand woven border, is a perfect choice for the special event.
5. This lehenga’s regal and classic style is the perfect choice for a special occasion. Hand embroidered with intricate and delicate thread work in beautiful motifs of peacocks, lends refinement and distinction, making you stand out in a crowd.
The blouse further enhances the attire, bedecked with all over jaal embroidery with patterns of flowers and elephants.
6. The regal blue coloured Benarasi Bandhani saree has been enhanced with hand embroidered gota patti and half circle edging. A red raw silk blouse, finished with gota hand embroidery, complements the attire flawlessly.
7. Bright pink organza lehenga teamed with a Benarasi Bandhani shaded saree and silk self woven brocade blouse, is a resplendent ensemble for the versatile you.
8. A refined and sophisticated drape, the atypical colour, makes this drape noteworthy.
9. Light, breezy yet exquisite, this pure Georgette Benarasi Bandhani saree is sure to take one a notch higher in style and elegance. The saree, with handcut border of hand embroidered gota work, is an impeccable choice for that significant festivity.
10. The fresh green hue of this paithani style Benarasi Bandhani saree, on pure georgette is pleasing to the eyes and lends a soothing effect.
11. This traditional Paithani style Bandhani saree, on pure luxe georgette, presents an impeccable demeanor to one’s individuality. The alluring sky blue colour is definitely a source of delight.
12. An ethic piece, this lehenga, a Benarasi Bandhani lehenga, with shades in orange and red, is an amaranthine ensemble, a classic collector’s piece.
13. A gotta patti adorned Benarasl Bandhani lehenga, in a vibrant red colour, enhances one’s beauty and is assured to leave you radiant.
14. An amber coloured paithani style Benarasi Bandhani saree- breezy, comfortable, yet tasteful. The colourful flower enhanced with gold zari work, makes it a priced piece of any woman’s wardrobe.
15. Benarasi Bandhani double-layered gown, traditional with a contemporary twist is a rage this season. This comes with a separate underskirt, lined with Cancan, which gives it a graceful fall.
16. Gorgeous bandhani floor-length gown, with delicate thread work and mukaish work is an ace choice for those who want to keep it graceful and dazzling.