The Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT 2019 online application process will start from today. Further details regarding the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 are also available on the official website.
The last date to apply for XAT 2019 registration is November 30, 2018.
The XAT 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, January 6, 2019.
The examination will be conducted at various centres across the country on January 6 from 10 am to 1 pm.
The XAT scores are being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
This is how you can apply:
- Go to the official website, http://www.xatonline.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab to “register online”
- Complete the registration process
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click to submit
- The nominal application fees for XAT 2019 are Rs 1700, while it can go up to Rs 2000 if deposited late
- All the candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee for each programme i.e. Rs 300
The candidates need to hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institution. The final year students are also eligible to apply for the examination.
This year, there is a change in the examination pattern. The XAT 2019 will not have essay writing. The paper will consist of 4 sections: Verbal and Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge and will be divided into two parts.
Part 1 will consist of 72 questions that will be asked in the three sections — A, B and C with 24, 21 and 27 questions respectively. The first three sections should be ideally completed in 170 minutes.
Part 2 will have about 25 questions on General Knowledge.