WBHRB recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse posts. All the candidates should apply online on the official website-www.wbhrb.in by July 27, 2019.
The total number of vacant posts is 8159.
According to the official website, “Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.”
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: July 19, 2019
• Online application ends: July 27, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 18 to 39 years.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 210.
• SC/ST of West Bengal/PwD category candidates do not have to pay an application fee.
• Interested candidates should have General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
• The candidate should have knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.wbhrb.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.