UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020: The Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020. The candidates can check the official notification from the official website-upsc.gov.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: September 25, 2019
• Online application ends: October 15, 201
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 21 to 30 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• General/OBC category candidates: Rs 200
• Female/SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Personality Test.
• The Preliminary exam will consist of two objective type questions papers carrying a total of a maximum of 500 marks (Paper 1 – 200 Marks & Paper II – 300 Marks).
• Interested candidates must have obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-upsc.gov.in by October 15, 2019.
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.