UGC NET 2018: National Testing Agency has started the application form correction for UGC NET from today, October 8, 2018. The candidates should note that they will be able to make changes in the forms till October 14, 2018 starting from October 8, 2018.
The candidates who wish to make changes in their application form on the official website ntanet.nic.in for making corrections in their form.
• The candidates who have reported problems in photograph uploaded or signature uploaded can make corrections till October 30, 2018.
• Only those candidates will be able to make changes in the application form who have successfully filled the application form and have paid the application fee.
• Any further changes or corrections in the application form will not be allowed after October 14, 2018.
• The candidates will have to pay the application fee if it becomes due while they are making corrections in the application form.
These issues will result in the rejection of forms by NTA
• Unclear or hazy photograph
• Too dark or colourful background
• Incorrect size or dimension e.g. Stamp size photo
• Focus not on the face
• Selfies with people or scenery in the background
• Dark sunglasses or fancy glasses hiding face/eyes
• Writing name in capital letters instead of signature in running handwriting
• Drawing a line or a fancy circle instead of the signature.
The candidates can now more about form correction through the notification.