UCEED 2019: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has released the Information Brochure for UCEED 2019 on the official website – http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/
IIT-Bombay will organise UCEED exam on 19 January 2019 for admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Design) programme at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur.
The exam will be conducted in a single shift from 10 am to 1 pm in 24 Indian Cities. There will be an International Center in Dubai.
• Starting of the application process: 9th October 2018
• The ending of the application process: 9th November 2018
• Late Fee registration: 10th to 16th November 2018
• Admit Card download: 1st January 2019 onwards
• Exam date for UCEED 2019: 19th January 2019
• The result of UCEED 2019: 1st March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UCEED 2019:
The candidates who will appear in UCEED 2019 must have passed Class XII or its equivalent in 2018.
Note: The applying candidates can be from any stream (Commerce, Science, Humanities)
General or OBC-NCL candidates: The applicant must be born after October 1, 1994.
SC/ST/PwD candidates: The applicant must be born on or after October 1, 1989.
Candidates can download the brochure from the link given here-http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/downloads/UCEED.2019.Information.Brochure.pdf