TNPSC recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification inviting applications for Assistant Agricultural Officer posts. Interested candidates should apply online at the official website-tnpsc.gov.in. The candidates should apply online latest by January 27, 2019.
• Total number of posts: 580 posts
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply online: January 27, 2019
• Last date for fee payment: January 29, 2019
• Date of examination (Paper-1): April 7, 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
• Date of examination (Paper-2): April 7, 2019 (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
• The candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs 150 and an application fee of Rs 100.
• The candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
• For SC/SC(A)/ST/MBCs/DC/BCs/BCMs/ DWs, there is no upper limit.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and certificate verification.
• The selection will be done on the basis of objective type questions.
• Paper-I will have 300 questions in the total time duration of 3 hours.
• Paper-II will have 200 questions in the total time duration of 2 hours.
How to apply:
• The candidates should apply online on the official website-www.tnpsc.gov.in
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.