TNMRB results 2018: The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has declared the Assistant Surgeon Exam results 2018. All the candidates can check the results on the official website-www.mrb.tn.gov.in to check their results. The examination was conducted on December 9, 2018.
How to check the results:
• Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board-www.mrb.tn.gov.in
• When the homepage opens, click on the tab that says ‘Results’
• Next, click on the link ‘Marks Scored by the Candidates in Assistant Surgeon (General) Examination, 2018’
• A PDF will appear on the screen. Check the result and save the PDF for future use.
• The candidates who have been selected in the exam will now have to appear for verification of documents.
• The candidates can check for their roll numbers using Ctrl+F.
About Assistant Surgeon Exam
• The examination was held on December 9, 2018 in Chennai.
• Selected candidates will be called for next step of Document verification.