SBI recruitment 2018: The State Bank of India has released a notification regarding filling of for the posts of Deputy Manager and Fire Officer. The notification has been released on the official website of the bank: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Candidates should note that the last date for application is 24 September 2018.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
• Visit the official website of SBI- https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/,
• Click on the notification — Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Regular/Contractual),
• Register yourself first and then log in to your profile,
• Fill in the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process,
• Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.
The total number of posts are 48. Out of which-
• Number of posts for Deputy Manager (Security) – 27
• Number of posts for Fire Officer- 21
The application fee for general and other categories is Rs 600. The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 100.
A list of candidates who are shortlisted will be released by the SBI. They will then be called for the interviews. The candidates can be placed anywhere in India.
1. The State Bank of India (SBI) is a public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai.
2. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market.