SBI PO prelims results 2019: State Bank of India will release the SBI PO 2019 prelims results in the first week of July. All the candidates, who have given the examination, will be able to check their results from the official website-sbi.co.in
The preliminary examination was conducted on June 8,9, 15 and 16, 2019 at various centers across the country.
How to check SBI PO prelims results 2019 (once declared):
The candidates can check SBI PO 2019 prelims results 2019 by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-sbi.co.in
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Careers”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “SBI PO 2019 prelims results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter all the details asked like the registration number and password and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
After the preliminary results are declared, the candidates will be able to download the call letter for the online main examination, in the second week of July 2019. The online Main examination will be conducted on July 20, 2019.
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Main examination and Interview Marks.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.