SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019: State Bank of India is expected to declare the preliminary results for Junior Associates soon. The candidates will be able to check the results, once declared, from the official website-www.sbi.co.in
The preliminary examination was conducted on June 22 and 23, 2019 and the main examination is scheduled for August 10, 2019. While there is no confirmation about the declaration of Preliminary exam, according to various media reports, the results will be declared soon on the official website.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Main examination.
How to check SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019 (once declared):
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.sbi.co.in
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “Careers”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2019: Main examination
• The Main examination will consist of General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 190 and the total time duration will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.