SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019: State Bank of India has declared the preliminary results for Junior Associates. The candidates, who have given an examination, can check their results from the official website-www.sbi.co.in
The preliminary examination was conducted on June 22 and 23, 2019 and the main examination is scheduled for August 10, 2019. The candidates should note that their selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Main examination.
How to check SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019:
The candidates can check their results by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.sbi.co.in
• On the homepage, click on the page that says, “Careers”
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, “SBI Clerk preliminary results 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like registration number and date of birth and click on submit.
• The results will be displayed on the screen.
• Check your results and download for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2019: Main examination
• The Main examination will consist of General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
• The total number of questions will be 190 and the total time duration will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.