SBI clerk 2019: The online application process for the recruitment of SBI clerk 2019 examination closes today. All the candidates who have not applied yet should do so on the official website of State Bank of India by today-. bank.sbi/careers.
• Online application ends: May 3, 2019
• Preliminary examination (tentative): June 2019
• Main examination (tentative): August 10, 2019
• Interested candidates should be in the age limit of 20 to 28 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• All the interested candidates should have graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification.
• General/OBC/EWS category candidates will have to pay Rs 750
• SC/ST/PWD/XS category candidates will have to pay Rs 125
• The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Preliminary and Mains examination.
• The Preliminary examination will consist of English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
• The duration of the exam is 1 hour and it will consist of a total of 100 questions.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-bank.sbi/careers.
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification here.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.