SAIL recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited has released a notification inviting applications for various posts. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website by February 9, 2019.
• Last date to apply online: February 9, 2019
Division of vacancies:
• Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 116 posts
• Fire Engineer : 3 posts
• Attendant cum Technician: 3 posts
• Blaster : 1 post
• Junior Staff Nurse Trainee: 6 posts
• Pharmacist Trainee : 5 posts
• Jr Medical Technologist Trainee: 17 posts
• Interested candidates should read the official notification for academic qualification.
interested candidates should be between 18 to 28 years of age. SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years, OBC candidates will get age relaxation of 3 years and PWD candidates will get age relaxation of 10 years.
• Fire Engineer: The selection will be one on the basis of written test and interview.
• For other posts: The selection will be done on the basis of written test and Trade/Skill test.
• Fire Engineer: Rs 500
• Attendant-cum-Technician/Blaster: Rs 150
• For all other posts: Rs 250
• SC/ST/PWD candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.sail.co.in
For more information, the candidates should check the official notification on the official website.