RRC WR recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has released a notification inviting applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk and Trains Clerk. Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.rrc-wr.com by July 30, 2019.
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: July 1, 2019
• Online application ends: July 30, 2019
• Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 105 posts
• Trains Clerk: 18 posts
• Interested candidates should not be more than 42 years of age.
• However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
• Junior Clerk Cum Typist: Interested candidates should have passed class 12 or its equivalent with not less than 50 percent marks. The candidates should have proficiency in English /Hindi on computer.
• Trains Clerk: Interested candidates should have passed class 12 or equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
How to apply for RRC WR recruitment 2019:
• Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.rrc-wr.com
• For detailed information about how to apply, the candidates should check the official notification.
• For more information, the candidates should check the official notification here.