RRB paramedical answer keys 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has released the answer keys for the computer-based test for the paramedical category posts. The answer keys have been released on the official website and the candidates can check the answer keys as well as raise objections on the official website- www.rrcb.gov.in till August 8.
As per the official website, the candidates can challenge the answer keys till August 8, 2019. They will be able to check their answer keys using their roll number, date of birth and date of exam.
How to check RRB paramedical answer keys 2019:
The candidates can check the answer keys by following the steps given below:
• Visit the official website-www.rrcb.gov.in
• On the On the homepage, click on the link that says, “RRB Paramedical answer keys 2019”
• On the page that opens, enter the details asked like roll number, date of birth and date of exam.
• The answer keys will be released on the screen.
• Check all the details and download for future reference.
How to raise objections:
• The candidates can raise objections against the answer keys till August 8, 2019 after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/keys etc. will be entertained.
• They will have to pay application fee of Rs 50.
For more information, the candidates should check the official website.